Expert Witness Testimony in the following Jurisdictions:
United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
Circuit Court, County of St. Louis, State of Missouri
Fourth/Fifth/Sixth/Seventh/Tenth/Twelfth/Nineteenth/Twentieth Judicial Circuits of Florida
Volusia, Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin, Okeechobee, Hendry, Lee, Collier, Polk, Pasco, Sarasota, Manatee, Clay, Charlotte, Hernando.
- “We would not have been successful without your help…..”
-Charles Stratton, Broad and Cassel
- “Let me thank you and commend you again for the outstanding work and assistance you provided this past week in the Merit Trial.”
-Christopher K. Vogel, FDOT Senior Attorney
- “This letter is to recommend Burl Wilson for his excellent work, character, and civic involvement……I also work with Burl during strategizing sessions prior to or in anticipation of litigation. He consistently gave thorough, thoughtful, and insightful comments which assisted the County in obtaining property interests needed for public works and utility projects in a timely and economical manner….Mr. Wilson has done an outstanding job in appraising property for our County and in providing assistance in determining alternative and more cost effective alternative alignments. He deals well with the public and has outstanding interpersonal and technical skills. He provides excellent testimony in open court and also in mediation – both of which I have personally witnessed.” Joaquin A. Servia, former Property Acquisition Division Manager, Manatee County
- “Leigh Dunston and I thank you once again for your part in obtaining an excellent result on behalf of our client…… We look forward to working with you again in the future.”
-Ernest A. Cox, Gunster, Yoakley, Valdes-Fauli & Stewart, P.A.
“Mr. Wilson is a MAI real estate appraiser with superior knowledge of litigation and trial testimony. He specializes in eminent domain appraisals of complex properties. I have used Mr. Wilson as an expert for the past 14 years both in the Florida Department of Transportation and in Manatee County and have been very satisfied with his expert analysis and appraisals. In using Mr. Wilson I have achieved excellent results in mediation and at trial.”
-Rodney C. Wade, former FDOT Senior Attorney and Manatee County Assistant Attorney
- “I am pleased to advise that the above-referenced lawsuit has been amicably resolved by the parties……..I want to thank you for your able assistance in this matter…” Mark N. Miller, Gray-Robinson
- “Thank you for your effort and assistance in the trial of the above-captioned case (Twenty-Two Point Two, Ltd. and Richard Sander v. City of Stuart). Your testimony was a big help, and I really appreciated your making yourself available at my convenience. It made the trial run so smoothly and reduced my stress.”
-F. Shields McManus, Kohl, Bobko, McKey, McManus, Higgins, P.A.
- “I just want to take a moment to shout out a very Heartfelt and WELL EARNED THANK YOU to all of you for your outstanding assistance and performance!!! ……As is evident by all the folks listed above, this case was complex and required the assistance of many people to bring it to a right and just fruition…….Thank you. Thank you very much!
Christopher K. Vogel, Assistant General Counsel, Office of the General Counsel, Florida Department of Transportation
We always love to hear from our clients and potential clients. Feel free to drop in or contact us during our business hours.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm.